Job Seekers with Disabilities
Citizens Bank and its subsidiaries and affiliates is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to search and apply for a job opening, please contact us at email@example.com. Please indicate your full name, contact information and type of assistance required. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Emails submitted for other purposes such as following on up an application, reporting an issue with an assessment, technical issues or other non-disability related issues, will not receive a response.
Job Seeker Help
The application system may experience delays using Internet Explorer 10 or above. Please follow the steps below in order to complete and submit the application.
- While on jobs.citizensbank.com, click Tools on the Menu Bar.
- Select Compatibility View Settings.
- A dialogue box will appear. Select Display all websites in Compatibility View.
- Click Close.
- Identify the position you would like to apply too and Select Apply to complete and submit the application.
If you continue to experience technical difficulties, please use a different operation system or device to apply. Below is a list of compatible devices or browsers compatible with the application system.
List of Compatible Devices or Browsers:
Certified Web Browser and Client Operating Systems:
- Chrome 6.0
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, and 9 on Microsoft Windows
- Mozilla Firefox 3.x and 4 on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Mac OS X
- Apple Safari 3, 4, and 5 on Mac OS X
Mobile Compatibility Information:
- Android Phone (Samsung Galaxy SIII)
- Apple iPhone* 4 & 4S (iOS 5.1)
- Apple iPad* (iOS 4.X)
- Apple iPad2* and iPad3* (iOS 5.1)
- Google Nexus Tablet (Android Jelly Bean)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 (Android Honecomb)
- Google Chrome browser (version 21 or above)
- Android phone and tablet devices: it is recommended that you use the latest Google Chrome browser instead of the default device browser.
- iPad and iPhone Users: Go to the Settings for the iPad/iPhone and click About to identify the iOS version. If it notes 6.X.X, it is a recent version of iOS that is not compatible. This means the application process may work, but delays and issues may occur.