Our Johnston, RI Campus is strengthening collaboration and benefiting the community.
In August 2018, we officially opened our state-of-the art campus in Johnston, Rhode Island. Located off Greenville Ave, west of I-295, the new facility spans over 123 acres and is the centralized hub for over 3,000 colleagues. In addition to the numerous amenities available onsite to colleagues, the Johnston Campus brings significant benefits to the local community. The vibrant environment took over two years of tireless work and collaboration to transform the large wooded area into what it is today.
The campus provides an excellent opportunity for colleagues to work together in an interactive and cooperative setting. “Our beautiful, modern campus provides a foundation for greater teamwork, innovation and efficiency in an environmentally sustainable setting,” says Bruce Van Saun, Chairman and CEO of Citizens Financial Group. “The dynamic work environment is further connecting our colleagues to the bank’s mission and values in meaningful ways.” All buildings were designed to ensure ample natural light is available and provide scenic views of the surrounding area, 60 acres of which is preserved woodlands and wetlands.
Amenities of the campus include:
- A full-size cafeteria offering a variety of health-conscious food and beverage services
- A large fitness center complete with classes, trainings and a locker room with showers
- A Cigna Wellness Center, where colleagues can receive urgent medical attention, preventative health, lab services, physical therapy and health coaching
- Several scenic walking trails of various length, available to both colleagues and the general community
- Several athletic fields, including bocce, basketball, tennis and volleyball courts as well as a softball and soccer field, for both colleagues and the community
- A courtyard and patio complete with a fire pit, barbecue grills, Wi-Fi and ample seating. Great for lunch, quick phone calls or team huddles
- A rain garden and amphitheater for lunchtime meet ups, small gatherings and post-work hangouts
- A technology bar with a fully services team available to assist with basic technology issues
- A Learning & Innovation Center which offers numerous classes and seminars to challenge and inspire colleagues
- A specialty coffee bar, great for an on-the-go espresso or snack
- A bank branch where colleagues can go for quick ATM withdrawals or more in-depth conversations about their own financial needs
- A colleague art gallery that features artwork by colleagues and the community
Take a look at some pictures of the beautiful campus!
Interested in working at the campus in Johnston? Learn about the variety of career paths in the Rhode Island area and see if one may be right for you.