Ready to Protect our Customers
A career with our Fraud Operations team is ideal for self-motivated people who desire to be best-in-class, delivering an exceptional customer experience. We’re dedicated to protecting our customers while mitigating losses. No two days will ever be alike! New challenges await you in a fast-paced environment, with a great team to support you.
Responsibilities could include:
- Reviewing suspicious transactions with the opportunity to block, return or release.
- Reviewing suspicious transactions that post to a customer’s account that they later dispute, claims are filed and reviewed to determine if a claim is paid or denied.
Hear what our Citizens Colleagues have to say:
“One of the best parts of my role is the energy from the team I’m working with. You’re very much learning on the job from experienced agents. The team overall is a hive of constantly generating fresh ideas, and sharing years of experience.” – Taurean T., Fraud Operations Senior Specialist
“Being on this team is the necessary base to protect our customers from fraud and questionable activity. I love working with my team to find news trends and stop fraud for our customers.” – Meredith F., Fraud Operations Lead
“I came into this department with no prior knowledge of the banking industry, but working here has expanded my knowledge and skill set. I can now use it to grow not only within this department, but at Citizens entirely.” – Nyasia Q., Fraud Operations Senior Specialist
- Fraud Operations Managers
- Fraud Operations Senior Specialists
- Fraud Operations Team Leads