Janitorial Custodian - 2nd ShiftLocation Whitesboro, New York Req. Number199500 Category Corporate Banking Full/Part Time F Shift 2nd Shift
The Janitorial Custodian role within Real Estate Operations has responsibility for routine office cleaning and janitorial services within our Retail and back office facilities. At Citizens Bank, we understand the value our military service members can bring to an organization. We encourage all veterans explore our open roles and apply.
Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas on a regular basis (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc.). Execute deeper cleaning tasks and special projects when required. You will be responsible for traveling to and cleaning locations within a 45 mile radius. This position pays $15.00 per hour.
- Company vehicle
- Heath benefits
- Company cell phone
Additional responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Closing out work orders upon completion; via cell phone or Computerized Maintenance Management System via computer access at facilities.
- Communicating in a pleasant and professional manner with internal Colleagues and external Customers.
- Maintaining inventory of cleaning supplies, tools and materials.
- Responsibility for maintaining bank supplied vehicle and phone.
- Experience in janitorial / cleaning role, preferred
- Proven customer service experience and / or abilities
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
Education and Licenses:
- High School Degree or Equivalent, preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Hours & Work Schedule:
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule will vary upon position / role / geography: 1:00pm- 9:30pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.