Relationship BankerWheelersburg, Ohio
Our Relationship Banker role is an opportunity for self-starters to work closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs and deepen relationships. By using strong problem-solving and communication skills, you will make recommendations and assist customers with a wide array of financial solutions to help them with their spending, saving and borrowing needs. This role collaborates with branch colleagues and other financial partners to support and refer customers with more complex financial needs. As a Relationship Banker, you are the face of Citizens presenting a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every customer interaction. We’ll encourage you to accelerate your potential as part of our collaborative workforce.
- Job type: Full-Time / Part Time
- Level: Early Career
- Travel: No
In order to succeed as a Relationship Banker and grow your career within Citizens Bank, you'll need to excel within the following criteria:
- Proactive 6
- Clear communicator 8
- Trusted advisor 8
- Inquisitive 6
- Customer focused 10
- Relationship builder 9
From poverty-stricken Guyana to successful senior personal banker at Citizens Bank.Learn More
Why work for us?
Every day we collaborate to provide solutions for our customers to strengthen their financial futures. We take pride in helping people and pitch-in to support our colleagues because together, we are stronger.
Because our culture is customer-centric, you're encouraged to take the initiative in helping our customers secure their financial future. As a colleague, you are empowered to continually develop your skill set, unveil your potential and embrace new opportunities.
We are citizens helping citizens. It's why we come to work each day. You'll discover opportunities to actively give back, volunteer and improve the communities we serve each day.
We offer you a variety of career paths and work schedules in this role to support your lifestyle. You'll have options for where you want to take your career as well as when you work.
We provide comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy coverage in addition to generous paid time off (including 10 paid bank holidays).
In addition to a competitive rate of pay you'll have the opportunity to participate in a generous 401K plan and an employee stock purchase program, as well as several discounts on banking services offered by Citizens Bank. We also offer performance-based incentive programs and exceptional colleague awards.
- Work closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs and deepen relationships
- Provide recommendations and assist customers with a wide-array of financial solutions to satisfy their spending, saving and borrowing needs
- Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with branch colleagues and partners to support and refer customers with more complex financial needs
- Open new accounts and perform teller transactions to meet the needs of the customer
- Ensure compliance with all financial policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Achieve outstanding performance by providing superior relationship banking and customer service
- Be the face of Citizens Bank, presenting a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every interaction
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
- High School degree or GED required
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience preferred
- Strong listening and customer service skills; skilled in making outbound calls
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Desire to build strong relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- Experience in retail, hospitality or banking industry is highly desired
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Learn more about this location.View Location