Virtual Assistant Engineer
Westwood, Massachusetts, United States
200 Station Drive
Req. Number: 215815
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
As a Virtual Assistant Engineer, you will work alongside talented colleagues as you pursue a broad range of initiatives focused on delivering world class virtual customer service experiences. By leveraging your technical skills and thirst for innovation, you will produce disruptive technologies that will ensure Citizens market leadership. As a future leader, you will work on multiple solutions spanning our consumer banking applications.
The Virtual Assistant Engineer l will be responsible for:
- Designing, modifying, developing and implementing technology solutions for simple and more complex AI driven virtual assistants, including using natural language interactions, machine learning, and integration with back-end systems; building modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications to meet mission-driven strategic business goals.
- Participating in an environment rapidly transforming to the Agile methodology, adhering to best practices and collaborating effectively with your teammates.
- Infusing quality of service characteristics, such as scalability, manageability and maintainability, into distributed service-based framework to create or expand business or technical capabilities.
- Employing industry best practices to evaluate, correct and prevent vulnerabilities during the software development process.
- Documenting development iterations; ensuring the quality of technical documentation; creating progress reports.
- Participating in code and design reviews with network, infrastructure and solutions engineering teams to ensure that solutions meet current enterprise standards.
Qualifications & Experience:
Education and Certifications
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.