Marketing, Digital Experience, and Communications
Rhode Island; Westwood, Massachusetts; Massachusetts; Johnston, Rhode Island; Remote
Req. Number: 226121
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Consumer Banking Division has crafted a strategy to fully transform its business and achieve its vision to redefine banking. In supporting this vision, our Consumer Strategy team is searching for a strategy manager who will provide leadership in the execution and assessment of strategic delivery through collaboration with our strategy team members as well as key members of the Consumer leadership team. The role requires a level of flexibility, creativity, and problem-solving skills in support of business and strategic delivery for the Consumer division.
• Lead, develop, and review quarterly divisional change delivery business reviews with Consumer Towns and Citizens leadership while coordinating with Modern Operation Model office. Ability to synthesize content to share progress on agile delivery, performance of business objectives through key performance measures and initiative delivery in an effective and efficient manner to achieve expected benefits.
• Lead and coordinate assessments of business line delivery of strategic initiatives. Manage reporting of initiative delivery through the capture of key measures, milestones, accomplishments, and targets. Coordinate with key business line contacts and members of the Customer Delivery & Strategy team in the analysis of business trends, industry drivers in support of initiative delivery, optimization of business strategies with a focus on the impact of digital transformation and national expansion.
• Assessment of current reporting and oversight processes to identify further opportunities to streamline processes, automate data capture, leverage collaboration tools for communication with an end goal of reducing time of development and increasing analytical time of end results. Redesign reporting process based upon assessment and coordinate and deliver implementation to key participants.
• Lead the development and administration of investment capital allocation for Consumer Bank initiatives. Perform portfolio tracking and financial return on investment analysis. Partner with Corporate Strategy and Central Finance to support enterprise governance for capital investment. Develop and lead the annual capital planning process for the Consumer Division with prioritization of strategy investments tethered to key benefits.
• Possess 8+ years of experience in financial services preferably in a strategy or support role supporting key business strategies and overall assessment of progress of delivery and execution
• Proactive nature, focused on delivery and continuous improvement mindset/actions
• Partnering and collaborating mindset and experience with internal stakeholders
• Consumer Bank knowledge - organizational structure and key products and services
• Understanding of agile principles and delivery
• Understanding of financial measures, financial analysis, and observations from data trends
• Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
• Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Education: Bachelor's degree required
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.