Regional Branch Manager Tier 1Location Westwood, Massachusetts Req. Number213483 Category Management, Branch Positions, Branch Manager, Retail Banking, Consumer Banking Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
As a Regional Manager (RM) you are a pivotal role in achieving business results through people by bridging retail strategic objectives to branch behaviors and deliverables. The RM is the primary coach and advisor to the branch manager (BM) to ensure that business processes and a branded customer experience are being implemented consistently. As a leader, you will drive regional and branch performance, sales growth, and customer satisfaction through visible leadership, performance management, key partnerships, prioritization, planning, and problem resolution. As an ambassador for Citizens Bank, the RM is a visible representative in the community cultivating referral and prospecting opportunities. Identifying a pipeline of diverse talent for current needs as well as developing future leaders is a critical component to the RM role. This person utilizes their strong interpersonal and communication skills, credibility and presence to inspire others, build critical partnerships and cultivate relationships both inside and outside the business. In a P&L environment understanding the financials, key business drivers, and using that understanding to influence sound decision making will be critical to overall success. This role is responsible for regional compliance with bank policies, procedures, and operational integrity.
This position reports to the Retail Director.
Success in this front-line role can lead to both short and long term career opportunities in Retail, including, but not limited to Market Coaching Manager, District Sales Manager and Retail Director.
- Create a Service Environment: Build and promote branch identity, drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch success.
- Manage a High Performing Region: Show accountability by taking ownership of the business and willingness to make customer-focused decisions when needed.
- Coach and Develop to Drive Results: Assist colleagues in achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations.
As a Regional Manager your primary responsibilities include:
- Attracts, Develops and Retains Talent
- Creates a Sales Environment
- Remotely Manages a High Performing Region
- Coaches and Develops to Drive Results through a Process
- Diagnoses and Analyzes Data to Identify Performance Gaps
- Demonstrates Excellent Written and Verbal Communication (both in one-to-one settings as well as large group presentations)
- Translates Strategy to Ensure Execution Excellence
- Exhibits Superb Capacity Management, Time Management, Prioritization, Delegation and Organization Skills
- Displays Strong Financial Acumen, including Knowledge of Banking Industry, Products, and Regulatory Understanding
- Promote and ensure a positive work environment for employees within the region.
- Manage bank visibility/recognition in the communities within the region
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, motivates and develops staff
- Proven track record with sales and new business development in conjunction with meeting/exceeding individual and team sales goals
- Proven ability to manage multiple franchise profit and loss objectives
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Multiple branch management experience required
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's Degree highly desired
- High School degree or equivalent required
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.