Program Manager National Checking Launch
Westwood, Massachusetts, United States
200 Station Drive
Req. Number: 218059
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Program Manager - National Checking Launch will provide program management expertise to ensure multiple business level projects are planned, organized, controlled, and delivered within a Program portfolio working directly with project sponsors. Your efforts will have a larger scale and impact than most individual project efforts. Typically, these efforts involve several parallel projects, subject matter experts, managers and key stakeholders. The outcome(s) of a program effort may have a significant impact upon business economics and success of the business strategic plan. These efforts may also consume significant amounts of funding. In this role, you will be responsible for the management of significant projects (e.g., strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, establishment of control procedures) within this infrastructure area. Sometimes referred to as internal consultants, you will work on multidisciplinary projects and require a broad knowledge of the firm and its key functions. Within the program office, you will use knowledge of the development lifecycle to monitor and ensure completion of projects on schedule. These projects necessitate full-time commitment and are not undertaken by incumbents whose primary roles are elsewhere. You must have strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills. Incumbents may utilize agile software development methodologies.
- Responsible for program portfolio of complex / critical projects through the entire life cycle. Ensure projects are structured, defined, sanctioned, and initiated and then responsible for delivery to time, cost, and quality.
- Regarded internally as a program management expert, providing specialist knowledge and support to project teams to shape business development and resolve business issues. Full controls framework in place within the Program environment.
- Define and manage the scope of the program in agreement with project sponsors, own and manage program goals, risks, issues, and resources. Full Management responsibility for Delivery, cost, and benefit management.
- Reviews/approves project plans for conformance to program strategy and program plan and schedule.
- Minimum of 8 - 12 years of program/project management experience
- 5-10 years experience within financial services
- Ability to use independent judgement
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills.
- Ability to lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office Skills
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.