Platform Manager - Citizens Access
Operations, Executive, Technology
Req. Number: 226516
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Citizens is recruiting for a Platform Manager to drive the ongoing implementation of its online bank platform – Citizens Access. Citizens Access is a fully online banking experience targeted at a national market. Citizens Access has been in the market for several years with a savings/CD product scope but is in the process of expanding that offering with checking products and developing a roadmap for a more complete range of banking products and services.
The position will be responsible for leading the relationship with external vendors for planning, prioritization, and delivery, as well as guiding the continued evolution of the Citizens Access online bank platform as part of the Citizens’ overall growth and expansion strategy.
The Platform Manager will be an operations focused leader who will develop and execute on a strategic vision for creating and delivering the best in class national platform for our customers. Partnering with the Technology Director and Deposits Product Director, the Platform Manager will take a customer centric, digital first approach as a thought leader and partner cross functionally with vendors, technology, digital, product, and other stakeholders to deliver a successful streamlined national platform to grow the customer base nationally. This individual will also be responsible for setting the roadmap and planning for the platform convergence over time to an integrated national digital bank platform for the entire bank in collaboration with business leaders, overseeing the resource allocation, vendor and budget management, and supporting and tracking the value capture.
The Citizens Access Platform Manager will drive and manage a program with a combination of banking system and technology components. The candidate will need a solid grounding in banking systems for an OCC regulated, National Bank Chartered institution. The candidate will have comfort working day-to-day project efforts with a combination of line of business and technical resources, balancing priorities, and efforts to accomplish tactical and strategic targets.
The candidate will have the ability to keep line of sight for product and service capability while ensuring optimal customer experience and making sure the technical capabilities are properly aligned. This will require close engagement with line of business and technical teams across Citizens, as well as establishing and managing a rigorous governance and operating model with vendor teams. The candidate will also need to be experienced at developing and delivering a forward strategy based on analytics and data that will drive a new set of objectives and key results for the implementation and performance of the integrated national digital bank platform.
The candidate will have the ability to aggregate and distill data to develop and deliver executive level reporting and be an active participant covering risk management, delivery, budget, and resource management.
Specifically, the following capabilities are sought:
- Program and Project Management
- Banking System Operations
- Banking Systems Integration and Development
- Digital Customer Experience Management
- Banking Product Design
- Platform Migration & Conversion Management
- Key Vendor/Service Provider Management
- Resource Oversight and Governance
- Solid background in operations, digital and technology
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated abilities to bridge from concepts to practical implementation
- Ability to take a holistic perspective of customers and carefully balance needs to prioritize change and investments
- Dynamic, mature, and highly collaborative style with strong ability to influence
- Strong leadership experience and ability to create teams and lead teams of people effectively
- Aspirational and bold in setting goals with strong execution
- Demonstrated ability to define the team’s culture and motivate the teams – through role modeling, communication, training, and incentives
Primary responsibilities include:
- Primary oversight of the national online bank platform, governance, manage vendors relationship, and executive escalation
- Day-to-day driving of a high performing team to deliver superior quality, business value, and customer-focus platform
- Assistance to an executive team on strategy for Citizens Access and vendor performance with responsibility for quarterly business reviews on performance
- Ensuring the program meets clearly defined operational, financial metrics to measure success and specific objectives and key results
- Management of financial planning, budget, and monthly forecast. Partner with Finance and the technology teams to analyze the program financial and propose strategic directions
- Oversee contract management and adherence with vendors
The Colleague will have a range of experience to draw from to drive and evolve the online bank program:
- 15+ years of experience in large IT program management, with strong understanding of Retail Banking and operations
- 5+ years of experience in managing capital and expense budget
- Experience in managing the complexity of a corporate role with appreciation for a wide range interdependencies; matrix management
- Traditional Banking Systems Operations
- Digital Banking Systems Operations
- System Development and Testing
- Bank Data Conversions
- Bank System Integration
- OCC Regulatory Frameworks
- Executive Reporting and Engagement
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8:00-5:00
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Teller Export, Pennsylvania Export, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Teller Latrobe, Pennsylvania Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Customer Service Relationship Support Specialist I Johnston, Rhode Island; Medford, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Clinton Township, Michigan Johnston, Rhode Island, Medford, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Clinton Township, Michigan