Marketing, Digital Experience, and Communications
Westwood, Massachusetts, United States
200 Station Drive
Req. Number: 217068
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate and collaborative individual to join the Brand Strategy & Advertising team as an marketing manager supporting enterprise functions of Sponsorships, Experiential Marketing, D,E&I, ESG (environmental, social & governance) – key areas in building and driving brand awareness and consideration.
In this role you will bridge the gap between strategy and execution and will act as an Marketing Manager between internal partners in Sponsorships, Experiential Marketing, D,E&I, ESG and agencies (internal and external). You will work with sponsorship managers, experiential marketing partners, internal content strategists and partners to deliver fully integrated plans and help to optimize brand/marketing assets. You will partner, influence and guide team members and stakeholders as well as agencies to develop and execute messaging strategies across various channels spanning traditional and emerging media, digital content and activation ideas. This role requires a balance of both strategic thinking as well as executing flawless integrated campaigns that help deliver on brand and business objectives.
This role is responsible for ensuring end-to-end execution of marketing assets associated with Sponsorships, Experiential, D,E&I, and ESG including but not limited to traditional media, digital signage, direct marketing, digital marketing, experiential activities as well as overall project management. Key partners include Sponsorships, Experiential Marketing, Content Strategy, Greenhouse (internal creative agency), external vendors & agencies, Brand & Advertising, Growth Strategy, Marketing Operations (COE), Legal/Compliance, Sales and Strategy, and Digital SMEs.
- Flawless End-to-End Marketing Execution – Work with team to develop, implement, and track brand/marketing assets associated with sponsorships and bring new ideas to the table
- Creative Brief & Agency Kick-off – Develop best-in-class creative briefs and collaborate with internal partners and agencies (internal and external) to deliver sponsorship/experiential/DE&I/ESG marketing strategies. Act as liaison between partners and agencies to ensure all marketing assets are on brand and strategy.
- Lead Integration & Innovation Across All Channels – Spearhead cross-channel integration to ensure a seamless and consistent customer experience, while identifying opportunities to drive efficiency with innovative channel solutions and optimization.
- Budget and Expense Management – Provide timely and accurate cost estimates for approved marketing activities. Ensure all approved spend is accurately tracked and reported in compliance with Finance calendar.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop well informed, strategic, creative briefs that align with brand strategy.
- Responsible for the development of industry leading, differentiated integrated creative campaign that is on time, on strategy and ultimately drives brand regard, sales and business goals.
- Responsible for thinking broadly about the new ways of connecting with consumers based on their passion points to achieve brand and business objectives.
- Manage projects from start to finish through post launch and measurement; communicating updates to team members.
- Demonstrated ability to manage up and partner with people at all levels of the company.
- Ability to clearly communicate vision, drive alignment, engagement and understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, or equivalent
- Ability to plan, develop and implement comprehensive multi-channel marketing programs including writing creative briefs and driving data-driven testing strategies
- Proven ability to integrate and deliver through large teams with strong partnering and influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop and nurture relationships, influence key stakeholders, and resolve conflicts independently to mutually agreeable solutions
- Expertise in leveraging data insights to tell a story and drive future strategy
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Experience with new program launches and development of go-to-market launch plans
- Track record of developing creative solutions and strategies to address complex problems
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail, high sense of urgency and ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office (specifically Power Point and Excel)
- 8+ years marketing and/or advertising experience
- Financial/banking category experience a plus
- Recent advertising agency (account management) and/or digital marketing experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology a plus
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.