Finance Sr Manager - Consumer Finance
Finance and Accounting
Westwood, Massachusetts; Johnston, Rhode Island; Boston, Massachusetts
Req. Number: 216945
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Consumer Finance organization serves as a trusted advisor for Citizens Financial Group’s Consumer Bank, providing both strategic and tactical financial support. To support Citizens’ National expansion, we are hiring a Finance Senior Manager.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Supporting Citizens’ National expansion, in partnership with National leadership
- Coordinating with product stakeholders to evaluate expansion opportunities, considering alignment and integration with the other products
- Partnering with Marketing / Enterprise Experience, to ensure tight coordination and understanding of customer acquisition costs
- Partnering with technology, product and enterprise stakeholders to project, monitor, and manage investments in National
- Developing a reporting framework to assess impact of National expansion
- Coordinating National financials for presentation to Executive management, CFG Board of Directors, and other key stakeholders
Tactically, the National Finance Senior Manager will also be responsible for:
- Managing the budget, forecast and strategic plan process for National
- Partnering with enterprise stakeholders to manage investments
- Partnering with Risk to ensure coordination of loss analysis and modeling
- Partnering with the Controller team to ensure appropriate structure and accounting
- 10+ years of direct experience in Finance, with a focus on Banking or Financial Services
- Experience both designing & running financial management processes
- Demonstrated leadership, with ability to manage across an organization
- Ability to interact independently with all levels of management
- Detailed oriented, diligent with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills; working knowledge of Hyperion Essbase a plus
Education, Certification and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Teller Export, Pennsylvania Export, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Teller Latrobe, Pennsylvania Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Customer Service Relationship Support Specialist I Johnston, Rhode Island; Medford, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Clinton Township, Michigan Johnston, Rhode Island, Medford, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Clinton Township, Michigan