Experience Owner: Wealth Digital Strategy & PersonalizationLocation Westwood, Massachusetts Req. Number212961 Category Agile Transformation, Administration, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
An Experience Owner collaborates with business, technology, and analytics partners to prioritize, enhance, and deliver new features from ideation through production in Agile development, ensuring key outcomes and goals are met. The individual in this role will define, develop, and lead the implementation of product roadmaps and capabilities to support business and customer needs. An Experience Owner will be responsible for leading an agile mindset across product teams to drive the continued transformation from a project-based to a product based organization focused on maximizing the value of the customer experience.
The Wealth Management Digital Strategy and Partnerships Experience Owner will combine strategy, thought leadership, collaboration, influence and execution to shape the way Citizens Wealth acquires new and engages with existing Wealth Management prospects and clients. This is a highly-visible strategic role will have significant interaction with cross-functional teams and leaders across the firm. This individual will deliver a simple, unified, and inspiring acquisition and client engagement experience that acts as a vector of customer growth while driving broader and deeper wealth client relationships.
- Accountable for delivering value for the ‘Acquisition and Reengagement’ Neighborhood within the ‘Invest my Money Town’. Set ambitious and clear vision and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) which align to metrics and communicate to stakeholders and business leaders.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to digitally supplement Advisor engagements across Wealth Management and create stand-along self-directed client engagements. This includes but not limited to lead generation forms (including internal referral sources and well as external marketing sources), digital appointment scheduler, mobile/online chat capabilities, e-mail / push communications to clients, text/SMS capabilities, and social media engagements.
- Ideate innovative ways to grow business through digital strategies and various touchpoints to attract new, and broaden and deepen existing clients. Identify and analyze digital trends, emerging challenges and expansion opportunities, developing forward thinking ideas that optimize and transform existing ways to doing business.
- Coordinate stakeholders internally to champion consistent and seamless client experiences across all channels (referrals vs. leads, digital vs.in branch, etc.).
- Spearhead the digital vision, translate the vision into detailed product roadmaps, and partner with the cross functional digital POD/team to drive and influence testing, roadmap and implementation of digital engagement tools for wealth management clients.
- Oversee the transition from strategy to implementation: from roadmap to releases and sprints and from epics to stories, validating development along the way.
- Work with Neighborhood Leaders to continuously prioritize and refine the product backlog using quantitative and qualitative techniques to ensure that the most valuable work is delivered first. Facilitate release planning with stakeholders as well as lead large scale product demo or reviews.
- Partner with 'Wealth Personalized Insights & Recommendations Experience Owner' to help design various inflows and treatment of leads / reasons to call from digital engagement tools (e.g. lead forms, chat, bot chat, find an advisor, etc.).
- Cultivate an agile and results-driven culture in which innovation and excellence are expected.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Understanding of the wealth management market and industry
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, tools and techniques
- Deep understanding of digital tools
- Ability to understand, read and analyze Agile metrics /results so to effectively communicate progress on product roadmap against the mission and OKRs
- Ability to demonstrate strong empowerment, continuous learning and a growth mindset
- Deep understanding of the affluent client journey (internal and external).
- Ability to learn and adjust based on feedback and make decisions based on client needs. Seek out and use different ideas and viewpoints. Design from the customer point of view. Think beyond a single interaction – design, deliver and support great end-to-end experiences.
- Provides effective technical solutions to functional challenges. Examine implications of events and issues prior to applying solutions.
- Create a positive and high-achieving culture. Ability to recognize and reward achievement while also providing honest and direct with feedback.
- Ability to navigate through the unknown, proactively reaching out to cross-functional teams to identify connections along the journey.
- Helps others solve technical or procedural problems or issues. Leverage knowledge, partnerships and relationships to remove obstacles while driving for speed, agility and simplicity.
- Results oriented. Ability to hold yourself and others accountable; coach and encourage others to do more
- Positive minded
- Ability to motivate and collaborate
- Innovative, enjoys thinking outside of the box and developing new ways of doing something
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.