Digital Product Owner
Marketing, Digital Experience, and Communications, Product Support
Westwood, Massachusetts, United States
200 Station Drive
Req. Number: 215182
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
We are building the bank for the future. We are focused on what matters most…and prioritizing well to deliver for our customers. We’re looking to add a mid-level product owner to our Citizens Pay business.
Citizens Pay is a leader in the Point of Sale Financing market and is experiencing rapid growth, partnering with leaders including Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon. We aspire to be the undisputed leader in the rapidly evolving POS Financing space, and are investing in innovative ways to deliver world-class products and solutions to deliver on the next phase of growth for the business. This role will be critical to our strategy, and will be responsible for building new value added services such as omni-channel customer communications to deepen digital customer engagement and loyalty with our franchise.
- Develop and own the strategy and end-to-end roadmap for building an intelligent and automated omni-channel communications platform and additional value added services
- Understand key touchpoints across digitally engaged customer journeys, help define new opportunities and optimize existing opportunities so we can truly wow our customers
- Provide clear vision and scope, use cases, workflows, measurement framework and product requirements to support product development for the Agile pod
- Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives. Validate value through KPIs and features shipped to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Use data to make informed decisions and continue to iterate based on data and customer feedback
- drive product design and backlog across multiple SCRUM teams
- Strong analytical skills and preference for making data driven decisions
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred.
- Experience with Payments or Fintech preferred.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.