Consumer Deposit Product Manager, Citizens AccessLocation Westwood, Massachusetts Req. Number200702 Category Marketing , Management, Communications, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Citizens Access is seeking driven, detailed oriented, Consumer Deposit Product Manager whose primary role will be to support the review and development of new product solutions and client experience enhancements, while managing the existing portfolio of deposit products and services.
We are looking for someone with a user-centric mind-set that will be a key contributor in driving optimal banking experiences. This individual will help Citizens Access meet our financial targets, while creating best in class innovative products that help our clients meet their goals.
This role is responsible for strategically driving the development, market launch, and continual support and improvement of our evolving retail deposit offering. The Deposit Product Manager will be expected to manage varying activities such as supporting our Agile digital solutions delivery teams, internal training as well as troubleshooting issues. This individual will also be accountable for ensuring that our consumer deposit products adhere to all relevant regulatory requirements.
Citizens Access, a division of Citizens Bank, is an online-only banking platform offering high yield, no fee, FDIC-insured savings and certificates of deposit accounts. This role will work cross-functionally with many teams including Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, Risk, and Senior Leadership to ensure Citizens Access continued success.
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated with an exceptional attention to detail. They will also thrive in an ever changing result driven environment with the passion to learn and grow. Previous experience at a startup or in an Agile focused environment is preferred.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) related to our Consumer Deposit offering support (1) to the implementation of initiatives and/or projects that will result in meeting the product objectives, (2) developing and conducting product training, (3) developing and maintaining product documentation (e.g., disclosures, web site content) and (4) providing counsel on the development of marketing and advertising programs.
- Understand, evaluate, develop and recommend improvements for inclusion in our product development roadmap in partnership with our Customer Experience and Research teams. Influence prioritization of development and maintenance needs in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Drive the creation of business cases, business requirements and functional specifications, ensure that any new initiative meets the needs of our customers as well as business objectives.
- Evaluate and ensure all products and communication related to consumer deposits is clear, impactful and in compliance with bank policy and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years in product environment with some experience in a retail bank or financial services environment.
- Deep understanding of consumer deposit products.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to work through complex concepts/data and present well thought-out, simple solutions.
- Empathy for your team and the customer.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills. Ability to motivate and influence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong executive presence; able to develop creative presentations/communications that achieve maximum impact.
- Energetic, efficient, self-motivated and resourceful team player and individual contributor.
- Meticulous attention to detail, able to multitask, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
- Resourceful and creative problem solver able to ‘look around corners’ and think about the long term needs, goals and strategies.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (high level Excel and PowerPoint skills required, including experience with developing charts, pivot tables, and complex formulas).
Bachelor's Degree required
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.