CSI Investment Assistant/WC Concierge
Wealth and Asset Management, Finance and Accounting
West Palm Beach, Florida
Req. Number: 224745
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Investment Assistant/WC Concierge will work with our Affluent Financial Advisor group to maximize revenue production by serving as the primary liaison between Operations and the Advisor. Primary responsibilities include accepting requests from Financial Advisors via phone and email, promptly responding to all service requests, completing operational tasks, preparing client documentation, while adhering to all FINRA, CCOIS, CFG and state securities regulations daily. The incumbent will also be responsible for selected Wealth Center activities including greeting and directing clients, coordinating appointment scheduling, and assisting with keeping the Wealth Center stocked with supplies.
- MS Excel and Outlook experience is required
- Series 6/7, 63, 65, and/or 66 preferred
- Knowledge of PC applications, spreadsheets and word processing
- Ability to prioritize objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel between branches
Why work with us
- Colleague development: We offer a clear career path, in-depth training, coaching and mentoring to help you reach your potential
- Outstanding resources: We have access to big data analytics, technology, referrals and industry-wide tools to help target and grow your client relationships
- Commitment to community: We give back to the communities you work in and live in by volunteering and donating to charities
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more
Awards we've received
- Forbes World's Best Banks (2020)
- Forbes Best Employers for Diversity (2021)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality – 100% Corporate Equality Index (2020)
- Military Friendly Employer (2021)
- Dave Thomas Foundation – Best Adoption-friendly Workplace (2020)
- Diversity, Inc. – Top 25 companies for diversity (2019)
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Teller Export, Pennsylvania Export, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Teller Latrobe, Pennsylvania Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Customer Service Relationship Support Specialist I Johnston, Rhode Island; Medford, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Clinton Township, Michigan Johnston, Rhode Island, Medford, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Clinton Township, Michigan