Vendor Management Specialist - Home EquityLocation Warwick, Rhode Island Req. Number199227 Category Operations, Supply Chain, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
As an employee of Citizens Bank you become part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Bank is an established and successful financial services company with national presence and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
Citizens Consumer Deposit and Lending’s mission has long been delivering the simplest, fastest, most hassle-free banking experience in the U.S.
The Vendor Management Specialist will lead the day to day functions of the vendor lifecycle for the Home Equity Lending product reporting to the Head of Vendor Management.This position includes responsibility for performance monitoring, contractual lifecycle, pipeline management, invoicing, and customer experience. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the management of strategic vendor relationships within the Home Equity business.
- Manage and support existing origination strategies, support the development of new strategies, minimizes risk and implement processes to ensure a quality and frictionless customer service experience.
- Responsible for the Supply Chain Services vendor lifecycle which include but not limited to vendor reviews, GRC issues, VCP updates, exit strategies and strategic business line reviews.
- Partner with internal support partners including; Home Equity, Supply Chain Services, Risk Management, Compliance, Credit Risk, Finance, Accounts Payable, Consumer Loan Specialty Operations and Legal to ensure operational oversight, origination performance, operational risk management and the delivery of a superior customer experience.
- Interact with vendors to manage contractual obligations and performance requirements.
- Manage open order management of title and flood orders, including database management.
- Ensure vendors and internal support partners are compliant with operating policy, origination guidelines, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Will lead the coordination of the monthly performance and business reviews as well as on-site vendor reviews.This includes development of the performance scorecards, setting the agenda, high level meeting minutes and tracking of action items.
- Full understanding and knowledge of each of the products or services provided including but not limited to title, trust review, remote notary, etc.
- Responsible for the invoice lifecycle and expense management for all Home Equity vendors.Ensure compliance with contractual fee agreements.
- Support the on-boarding of new vendors or termination of existing vendors.
- Manage the department’s policy and procedures
- 7+ years of vendor, operations and/or analytical experience (Desired within consumer banking/ Financial Services)
- Outstanding customer experience orientation and consumer loan product knowledge.
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of consumer regulation and requirements
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to perform with general direction
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly effective networking and relationship building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Superior project management skills.
- Strong MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio and MS Word skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.