Home Mortgage Processor SpecialistLocation Warwick, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number196813 Category Operations Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
As an employee of Citizens Bank, you become a part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Bank is an established and successful financial services company with a branch presence in 12 states and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
The incumbent completes a variety of regulatory and clerical tasks to support Processing, Closing and Underwriting functions including but not limited to:
- Preparing and completing disclosure packages
- Completing appraisal requests
- Flood reviews
- Forwarding and monitoring receipt of title reviews
- Complete verification of employment
- Obtain homeowner’s insurance
- Index documentation
- Data enter loan information (if applicable)
- Faxing and following up on documentation if needed
- Adherence to regulatory and bank guidelines and department standards is required
- Review submitted documentation to ensure compliance with bank requirements
- Access websites as needed
- Follow up on documentation issues with customers
- Complete review within department standards
- Able to process all mortgage or home equity products efficiently
- Enter clear and concise comments, edit information, and document application
- Communicate professionally in oral and written format with internal and external customers regarding status requests, missing information, and/or explanation of required documentation
- Basic knowledge of secondary market/lending programs and guidelines with the ability to apply bank, state and federal regulations to ensure compliance (Fair Lending, Reg B., etc)
- Meet or exceed department productivity and quality standards within department turn-time standards
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Proficient in PC skills
- 2-3 years of work experience in either an office or retail environment processing loans
- Knowledge of DTI and LTV ratios with ability to decipher loan documentation and related reports and/or websites
- Experience in oral and written communication with internal and external customers
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.