Home Equity Product Service SpecialistLocation Warwick, Rhode Island Req. Number197030 Category Product Support Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- The incumbent is responsible for providing world-class service to both internal and external bank customers in an incoming call center environment.
- Accurately and professionally respond to all inquiries regarding Home Equity applications from the time of data entry to the loan closing process.
- The incumbent must have knowledge of loan guidelines, ability to re-work loans, and must be familiar with state and federal regulations.
- Adherence to regulatory and bank guidelines.
- Meet department productivity and quality standards.
- 2 years call center experience, would prefer branch experience
- Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications, familiar with Credit Revue, Transaction Express, Mainframe and Cross Current
- Knowledge of policies and procedures relating to loan products.
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone etiquette and friendly attitude
- Effective interpersonal stills, must be a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and willing to be flexible with work schedule, including working overtime if needed.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Retail branch experience preferred
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:45AM-6:00PM; Saturday 9:00AM-3:00PM.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.