Business Banking Underwriting Group ManagerLocation Warwick, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number1810765 Category Management Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
The BB Healthcare Credit Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring that credit origination activities and credit delivery, specific to the Business Banking Division’s Healthcare business, are driven by consistent standards of efficient underwriting and adherence to Healthcare underwriting guidelines. The Manager will direct and manage:
Healthcare Portfolio Managers
The Delivery Manager’s primary focus will be on establishing a positive and effective end-to-end credit experience for our Healthcare clients. The incumbent will provide guidance regarding underwriting and portfolio management activities to ensure adherence to Healthcare lending policies. In addition, the Credit Delivery Manager shall provide guidance to MAD/CRM on Healthcare workout activities and will act as a point of contact for all audit activities.
The successful candidate must have a:
- High level analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of the Healthcare industry and underwriting standards
- Retail and wholesale Healthcare credit policy knowledge
- Customer management strategies
- Experience in coaching and training
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Strong influencing, consulting, organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to influence and maneuver through appropriate formal and informal organization channels
- Ability to constructively manage and handle conflict
- Manage the underwriting process to ensure compliance with Healthcare credit policy requirements
- Manage the Healthcare portfolio management process
- Oversight of workflow for Healthcare unit to adhere to established SLA's
- Coordinate interaction with business partners to ensure Healthcare program integrity
- Business Banking credit analysis and portfolio management experience with revenues up to $25MM
- Direct Healthcare underwriting and portfolio management experience of at least 7 years strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.