Auto Finance Loan ProcessorLocation Warwick, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number197175 Category Operations Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Process and fund retail installment contracts from automobile dealers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Documentation review to ensure compliance
- Support Citizens Bank N.A. Credit and Sales Departments with necessary steps in the processing/funding process.
- Adhere to all Compliance policies, customer experience expectations, and department policies and procedures.
- Handle dealer phone calls and answer questions regarding funding.
- Candidate will be required to learn all aspects of the Auto Finance Department and help as needed.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year customer service experience
- The individual will need to possess computer skills, data entry skills, along with some phone experience
- Environment is very fast paced and team oriented
- There are daily goals and deadlines to be met
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 10:30am - 7:00pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.