Senior Software Engineer- DevSecOps
Req. Number: 224520
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Citizens Bank is seeking high impact Senior Software Engineers to join our DevSecOps Platform team and be part of our technology and digital transformation journey.
As an Engineer on the DevSecOps platform you will support digital transformation at Citizens Bank by building a CI/CD platform for use by our development teams. Your goal will be to establish a pipeline capable of delivering change to production environments at scale. You will be challenged to eliminate toil across the build, test, and deployment processes for a diverse set of applications and systems.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will also be asked to mentor junior Engineers and take ownership of the design, delivery, and support of complex projects and features. The ideal candidate for this position loves puzzles, is a great communicator, is open to collaborate, and is resilient in the face of challenging situations.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Possess a solution-oriented mindset and understand the difference between fighting fires and preventing fires
- Professional experience with CI/CD Tools (e.g. Jenkins, CodePipeline, etc.)
- Professional experience with Atlassian Tools like Confluence, Jira, and BitBucket
- Professional experience with scripting, automation, and/or systems administration
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science of similar field is required.
- English speaker with strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical and architectural issuesPreferred Skills/Experience:
This position is not available in Colorado#LI-Remote
- Understanding of the banking industry, specifically the functions of custodial and consumer banking
- Professional experience with one of the infrastructure/platform as-a-service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Professional experience building tools and platforms for developer communities
- Experience with IaaS tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, and Ansible
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Banker Elkins Park House, Pennsylvania Elkins Park House, Pennsylvania
- Senior Commercial Agency Services Specialist Cleveland, Ohio; Charlotte, North Carolina; Boston, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Providence, Rhode Island Cleveland, Ohio, Charlotte, North Carolina, Boston, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Providence, Rhode Island
- Financial Advisor - Affluent West Chester, Pennsylvania West Chester, Pennsylvania