Senior Digital Talent Sourcer
Human Resources, Remote
Johnston, Rhode Island; Remote
Req. Number: 224608
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Senior Digital Talent Sourcer is the first level of contact for our passive candidate pipeline initiatives. This resource will play a leading role in identifying and sourcing talent for Citizens Enterprise Experience Division. This business unit is core to our "digital first" strategy so if you are looking for a high impact, strategic role, you've found it! This role is also a fully remote opportunity.
The types of roles that this individual will be responsible for sourcing include: UI/UX Designers/Engineers/Researchers, Digital Strategists, Customer Experience Architects, Product/Experience Owners, Marketing professionals, Corporate Communications, eCommerce/Web Content Strategists & Managers and Agile Coaches/Scrum Masters. These are the primary areas where support could be required, however, it is not all inclusive.
The Talent Sourcing Professional will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Define sourcing strategies based on specific business line need, required skills, roles, and locations.
- Source, engage and qualify active and passive candidates while creating and maintaining pipelines.
- Partner with Business Leaders and Talent Acquisition Partner(s) to ensure adequate pipeline levels to meet current and anticipated demand.
- Identify and execute candidate generation strategies, proactively researching and assessing new recruitment methodologies.
- Conduct external benchmarking to understand the competitive recruiting landscape and influence best practices with team and stakeholders.
- Participate in and help drive diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce.
- Utilize social media to market roles, attract talent, develop personal network and build online communities of target candidates.
- Understand, document and distribute market/competitive data
- Conduct initial screens to qualify candidates and articulate Citizens Value Proposition.
- Effectively manage CRM tools to capture metrics for all recruiting activities. Meet/exceed key recruiting performance metrics.
- Proven sourcing experience using creative sourcing channels (LinkedIn), Google searches, licensing lists available online, calling competitors, and constructing effective Boolean strings
- 5 years’ experience sourcing Digital, Data Analytic, Marketing related talent for potential opportunities over the phone and through social media channels
- Hands-on experience and measurable success with engaging candidates through various sourcing techniques
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced technical skills & strong business accumen
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours Per Week: 40 hrs
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
This position is not available in Colorado.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.