Robotics Process Automation Architect
Req. Number: 226009
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
As an Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Architect, you will be instrumental in bringing innovative ideas to fruition. Your role will be central to the successful integration of disruptive technologies and automation capabilities within the organization. You will be responsible for providing groundbreaking integration support across multiple Technology and/or Company Platforms, providing consultation by using business and technical knowledge to support business strategies and deliver business outcomes. You will work with Robotics Process Developers, Business Analysts, Technologists, Data Architects and Technology Platform owners to ensure strategic alignment to Platform Blueprint roadmaps and enterprise standards. The Architect is capable of contributing to and creating designs and presenting to an Architecture Review Board.
The Robotics Process Automation Architect will be responsible for:
- Participating in code and design reviews with teams of software, network and cloud engineers to ensure that solutions meet current enterprise standards; ensuring the cybersecurity of proposed solutions.
- Translating requirements into functional design documents and offering review/critique of both functional and technical designs; when appropriate, providing recommendations.
- Analyzing the technology environment and ensuring that proposed solutions are in alignment with existing systems; ensuring proposed solutions are harmonious with existing technology and do not overlap or compromise data-integrity.
- Providing post-implementation support to project stakeholders; training, troubleshooting and diagnostics, identifying risk and potential weaknesses/features likely to be exploited.
- Lead the investigation and detailed analysis of RPA Incidents and process exceptions including a strategic approach to root cause analysis
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) including detailed RPA solution process flows, processes, and technical specification
- Review RPA code for Best practices and efficiencies.
- Leading the Patch, Change and Release Management across RPA platform(s), business lines and associated services
- 3+ years of architecture and/or systems engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end software development of complex multi-tiered systems
Experience with multiple IT disciplines with a confirmed understanding of relevant architectural concepts
- Experience using system and process analysis
- Strong communication skills; ability to facilitate technical conversations with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working with data and DBMS, including legacy and emerging database technologies
- Experience building cloud-native applications
- Experience with API’s
- Experience in 1 or more of the following technology areas. Robotics Process Automation, Infrastruture, Security, DevOps, Application Development, Database technologies, Cloud computing(AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in computer science, systems engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering or a related field
Hours and work schedule - Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Why work with us
- Big bank with a neighborhood feel: We understand local business' needs and how to help you grow your book of business
- Management that listens: Our experienced leadership is ready to hear your feedback and empower you
- Effective resources and products: Our products, digital lending, and extensive support make it easy for businesses to work with you
- Dedication to community: From providing capital to volunteering, we invest in communities as a financial advisor and neighbor
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more
Awards we've received
- Forbes World's Best Banks (2020)
- Forbes Best Employers for Diversity (2020)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality – 100% Corporate Equality Index (2020)
- Military Friendly Employer (2020)
- Dave Thomas Foundation – Best Adoption-friendly Workplace (2020)
- Diversity, Inc. – Top 25 companies for diversity (2019)
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Teller Export, Pennsylvania Export, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Teller Latrobe, Pennsylvania Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Customer Service Relationship Support Specialist I Johnston, Rhode Island; Medford, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Clinton Township, Michigan Johnston, Rhode Island, Medford, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Clinton Township, Michigan