Remote Commercial Agency Services Specialist (Remote)
Commercial Banking, Corporate and Administrative
Req. Number: 219435
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
This position is responsible for the administration and processing of transactions of syndicated loans where Citizens Bank serves as Lead/Agent bank. The incumbent ensures the timely and accurate execution of loan servicing and maintenance activity throughout the life of the loan.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Management of centralized mailbox used for all loan servicing requests and inquiries
- Balance billing and general ledger accounts and systems, monitor reports and escalate aged/exception items
- Assist with management of Loan IQ queues for scheduled loan servicing activities to include distribution of related reports
- Generate and distribute daily/weekly activity reports
- Fulfill routine non-monetary transactions such as Address/Contact updates, Notice requests, Wiring instructions and Call-back verifications
- May provide back up and support to the Commercial Loan Servicing Department as needed
- Performs additional duties, departmental cross-training and participates in special projects as required
- 2+ Years experience working with Syndicated Loans
- Experience reviewing Commercial loan documentation
- 1+ years experience in an Agency Services role
- General Ledger balancing experience
- LoanIQ experience preferred
Bachelor degree preferred
Hours and Schedule:
This position is not available in Colorado.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.