Digital Banking Product Manager
Marketing, Digital Experience, and Communications
Westwood, Massachusetts; Charlotte, North Carolina; Remote
Req. Number: 225430
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Digital eCommerce Product Manager is responsible for developing a differentiated, world class, digital shopping and sales experience for Banking Products. This position is responsible for the strategy and execution of driving transformation and innovation in our Digital Acquisitions team to support our aggressive digital sales plan.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating and optimizing the digital shopping and application experience for wide range of Consumer and Small Business Banking products such as Checking & Deposits, Student Lending, HELOC, Mortgage , Credit Cards , Business Banking or Wealth management.
- Researching, analyzing and executing strategies and tactics to increase online application start and completion rates, driving customer cross sell and customer acquisition
- Performing competitive analysis, monitoring competitive activity and reacting to online trends
- Creating and maintaining digital sales strategy roadmap and forecast
- Analyzing and reporting on digital sales plans/forecasts
- Leading large projects designed to provide an optimal digital sales experience, leveraging digital best practices
- Partnering with a number of internal groups to drive digital demand and sales while maintaining a seamless transition across all digital experiences
- Monitoring and managing risk associated with online application processes and procedures
- Utilizing market knowledge and trends to inform design and strategy
- 7 years’ experience in eCommerce and/or Digital Sales preferably in Financial Services and/or Start-up.
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated thought leadership in the digital space
- Web analytics, user experience and optimization experience
- Ability to effectively solve problems, present solutions and resolve conflicts
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, analytical and takes initiative, along with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on competing priorities in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Experience with annual sales planning, forecasting, and competitive benchmarking
- Experience creating, analyzing and delivering sales funnel performance reports
- Experience, and background within the Financial Industry
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
Education, Certification and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's Degree required
Hours and Work Schedule:
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm; Monday – Friday
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.