Citizens Pay Relationship Manager(Remote)Location Remote, US Req. Number215648-1 Category Remote, Lending, Product Support Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Citizens is looking for a Relationship Manager to join its high-growth Point of Sale business, Citizens Pay.
This business unit is a “FinTech in a bank”, a true innovator and disruptor in the payments and lending industry, and is building a world-class organization of team members. Several high-profile Fortune 50 companies are clients (e.g., Apple, Microsoft) and the group is rapidly expanding its partner portfolio across industry verticals including electronics, specialty retail, home goods & home improvement, travel & entertainment, and medical.
As an employee of Citizens, you become a part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens is an established and successful financial services company with national presence and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
This role provides ongoing program management support for the rollout of a consumer financing program:
- Coordinate the distribution and scoring of partner RFIs.
- Mapping partner-specific customer journeys.
- Participation in CX development with partners, lenders, and tech partners.
- Provide guidance regarding program copy and customer communications to ensure consistency across retailers and geographies.
- Coordinating review of partner marketing materials.
- Consulting on the adaptation of Contact Center training materials.
- Mapping partner-specific technical flows to ensure program consistency in conjunction with tech and finance partners.
- Collaborating on test plans based upon proposed partner integrations.
- Acting as a liaison with partner teams including technology, marketing, legal, etc.
- Teaming with internal partners on the technical triggers and solutions for customer communications (e.g. custom welcome letters, redirects for credit declined consumers, etc.).
- Working in conjunction with internal partners to identify and ensure the proper data feeds are in place and validated in order to populate program reporting dashboards consistently.
- Onboarding and implementation support.
- Self-thinker with experience working through issues and ability to understand and deliver on the joint vision of the partner and Citizens.
- Self-directed with strong organizational/follow-through skills and ability to effectively deliver quality and timely results against multiple priorities.
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise with PowerPoint presentation development
- Ability to communicate with business resources across diverse business units and professional levels.
- Previous experience working as a partner relationship manager or a track record of managing partner relationships.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Understanding of consumer lending legal and regulatory requirements.
- 5 years - Relationship Management or has held roles of program management.
- 2 years – Unsecured Lending and has a command of unsecured banking products and associated regulations.
- BA or MBA preferred.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5
This position is not available in Colorado
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.