PWM Tax Sr AssociateLocation Tarrytown, New York Req. Number199354 Category Investment Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Prepare complex federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals (including gift and estate taxes), partnerships, trusts and foundations.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end income tax projections and estimated tax vouchers.
- Attend continuing education opportunities to stay current on tax law changes.
- Prepare financial statements and complete cash reconciliations.
- Assist with special accounting projects and administrative duties, as needed.
- Provide assistance and training to less experienced staff.
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from the IRS and state tax authorities.
- Research various tax matters and report findings.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience with Prosystem Fx Tax, BNA Tax Planner, Creative Solutions Accounting, and QuickBooks a PLUS.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends during busy seasons.
- Strong Research and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of tax and investment information.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MST in Tax or other advanced degree, Enrolled Agent Designation and/or CPA Recommended
- Minimum 3 years prior accounting/tax experience required
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.