Financial Advisor IILocation Stow, Massachusetts Req. Number213448 Category Wealth and Asset Management Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Citizens Securities, Inc. is honored to be a high-quality provider in the investment services industry and is passionate about growing our market share in the states we currently operate. We are currently hiring hardworking Financial Consultants who proactively identify and sell a broad array of Investment and Insurance products to customers.
The successful candidate will work within a set circuit of branches and meet with customers to determine their investment needs, recommend investments strategies and present investment choices by analyzing information including assets, income, debts and other liabilities, cash flow and tax status. The qualified candidate will compare and evaluate possible investment options and identify investment strategies and potential products based on their knowledge of market conditions and the client’s circumstances. The Financial Consultant II will strive to meet and exceed identified sales goals by proactively engaging potential new clients, promoting and selling investment products and services, while developing strong working relationships with branch personnel in an assigned territory. We will ask that you help educate Branch personnel to improve sales support, while promoting ethical behavior and meeting regulatory compliance standards within your given territory.
As a Financial Consultant your primary responsibilities include:
- Exceed customer expectations: Aspire to deliver outstanding customer service
- Drive sales through service: Analyze the customer’s investment needs and achieve sales and referral goals by developing a positive customer experience
- Build book of business: Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to contribute towards the branch success
- Improve personal productivity: Desire to maximize personal efficiency through attention to detail, self-motivation, and flexibility to achieve branch and personal goals
- Grow your own capabilities: Actively participate in opportunities to expand knowledge, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Series 7 and 65, Life Accident & Health licenses
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team orientation with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit are desired
- 3 or more years industry related experience
- Strong digital literacy and experience utilizing laptop technology
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Why work with us
- Big bank with a neighborhood feel: We understand local business' needs and how to help you grow your book of business
- Management that listens: Our experienced leadership is ready to hear your feedback and empower you
- Effective resources and products: Our products, digital lending, and extensive support make it easy for businesses to work with you
- Dedication to community: From providing capital to volunteering, we invest in communities as a financial advisor and neighbor
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more
Awards we've received
- Forbes World's Best Banks (2020)
- Forbes Best Employers for Diversity (2020)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality – 100% Corporate Equality Index (2020)
- Military Friendly Employer (2020)
- Dave Thomas Foundation – Best Adoption-friendly Workplace (2020)
- Diversity, Inc. – Top 25 companies for diversity (2019)
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.