Senior People Analytics Analyst
Data Analytics, Human Resources, Student and Recent Graduates
Req. Number: 224158
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Human Resource Analytics team at Citizens Bank leads the organization’s understanding of workforce insights and organizational health. We evaluate talent and culture information to make evidence-based decisions and create a stronger workplace experience. Our team uncovers holistic data-driven business opportunities across the talent lifecycle to enable transformational change and operational efficiency.
The ideal candidate possesses strong quantitative skills, is capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, and is passionate about influencing stakeholders with data and insights. An “outside in” perspective, high intellectual curiosity, and a consultative posture are additional important skills to possess in this role.
HR/People Analytics Analyst responsibilities:
- Conduct workforce analyses, identify root cause(s), and develop recommendations to influence business solutions. Connect quantitative/inferential analyses to strategic issues to support a compelling argument for action.
- Address ad hoc reporting and analytics requests, with an eye on addressing the underlying business challenge and seizing opportunities to encourage self-service on routine queries, where possible
- Build recurring reports to support business needs and HR processes
- Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, and Excel with large data sets to build analytics at scale; educate partners on the different tools and services that are available to them
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional partners and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion, using storytelling to present data in a persuasive manner
- Create clear requirements for technology enhancements and business processes
- Assist with data hygiene, lineage and other data governance activities
- Work closely with analytics professionals on strategic projects.
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations, manage escalations and resolve issues in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree with emphasis on critical thinking and/or quantitative analysis
- Expertise solving complex quantitative problems with at least one scripting language (Python, R/R Studio, etc.) with appetite and aptitude to develop
- 4+ years of experience working with SQL or relational database
- 4+ years of experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Visier, MS PBI, Qlik, SAS VA, etc.) (Tableau preferred)
- Power user in Excel (pivot tables, lookups, graphing functionality) and proficient in Power Point
- Experience manipulating large data sets and data management activities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgement and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Unparalleled attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Comfort with complexity, ambiguity, and change
- Demonstrated judgement and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data and business issues.
- Experience with Oracle Human Capital Management System and Service Now
- Experience in survey platforms
- Project management skills: ability to manage projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria)
- Knowledge of Alteryx
40 hrs/wk Currently operating in a hybrid schedule.
This office is walking distance from the Metro North Station in Stamford CT very commuter friendly location.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Banker Elkins Park House, Pennsylvania Elkins Park House, Pennsylvania
- Senior Commercial Agency Services Specialist Cleveland, Ohio; Charlotte, North Carolina; Boston, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Providence, Rhode Island Cleveland, Ohio, Charlotte, North Carolina, Boston, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Providence, Rhode Island
- Financial Advisor - Affluent West Chester, Pennsylvania West Chester, Pennsylvania