Financial Advisor - Affluent
Wealth and Asset Management, Finance and Accounting, Bank Branch
Req. Number: 223451
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Citizens Securities, Inc. is honored to be a high-quality provider in the investment industry. Focused on growing our market share, we're hiring Financial Advisors to proactively identify and sell a broad array of investment, insurance, and bank products.
Financial Advisors are their clients' primary trusted advisor. In this role, they will meet with existing and prospective clients to understand their investment and lending needs. They use financial planning experience and our discovery-based planning tools to complete comprehensive analyses of your clients' assets, income, liabilities, cash flow and tax status. Then they compare and evaluate investment options, identify investment strategies, and recommend potential products based on suitability.
Financial Advisors work with a variety of business partners and referral sources to uncover and identify prospective opportunities. Our Financial Advisors are adept at growing existing relationships, using partnership referrals, and conducting new business development. Through strong relationships with branch colleagues - within a given territory - and individual proactive outreach, they are poised to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Identify client objectives and goals; then monitor progress throughout the financial lifecycle
- Broaden and deepen affluent client relationships in investment, deposit, and lending
- Become a trusted advisor who earns referrals from existing clients
- Engage prospects to promote and sell investment products and services
- Evaluate and analyze client financial information and data
- Use planning and discovery tools to uncover perspective opportunities
- Develop and present suitable solutions to meet client goals
- Partner with other colleagues to implement solutions
- Series 7 and 66 (65 and 63), Life Accident & Health licenses
- CFP or CRC preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of industry related experience
- Record of building internal partnerships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team oriented with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience using financial planning tools
- Familiarity with consumer lending and banking solutions
- Digital literacy and experience
- Experience with investment product referrals and sales
- Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements to ensure a sound control environment
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.
Why work with us
- Colleague development: We offer a clear career path, in-depth training, coaching and mentoring to help you reach your potential
- Outstanding resources: We have access to big data analytics, technology, referrals and industry-wide tools to help target and grow your client relationships
- Commitment to community: We give back to the communities you work in and live in by volunteering and donating to charities
Awards we've received
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality – 100% Corporate Equality Index (2020)
- Military Friendly Employer (2021)
- Dave Thomas Foundation – Best Adoption-friendly Workplace (2020)
- Diversity, Inc. – Top 50 companies for diversity (2020)
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.