Janitorial Custodian - 1st Shift
South Bolton, Massachusetts; West Roxbury, Massachusetts; Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts; Brookline, Massachusetts; Dorchester, Massachusetts
Job ID: 26769
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Janitorial Custodian role within Real Estate Operations has responsibility for routine office cleaning and janitorial services within our Retail and back-office facilities. At Citizens, we understand the value our military service members can bring to an organization. We encourage all veterans explore our open roles and apply.
Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas on a regular basis (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc.). Execute deeper cleaning tasks and special projects when required. You will be responsible for traveling to and cleaning locations within a 45-mile radius.
- Company vehicle
- Heath benefits
- Company cell phone
Additional responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to)
- Closing out work orders upon completion; via cell phone or Computerized Maintenance Management System via computer access at facilities.
- Communicating in a pleasant and professional manner with internal Colleagues and external Customers.
- Maintaining inventory of cleaning supplies, tools and materials.
- Responsibility for maintaining bank supplied vehicle and phone.
- Experience in janitorial / cleaning role, preferred
- Proven customer service experience and / or abilities
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to communicate in English, including reading and writing
Education and Licenses
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
Hours and Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: 5:30am - 2:00pm
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- Audit Manager Johnston, Rhode Island; Iselin, New Jersey; Westwood, Massachusetts Johnston, Rhode Island, Iselin, New Jersey, Westwood, Massachusetts
- Capital Management Manager Boston, Massachusetts; Providence, Rhode Island; Westwood, Massachusetts Boston, Massachusetts, Providence, Rhode Island, Westwood, Massachusetts
- Senior Data Scientist Columbus, Ohio; Johnston, Rhode Island; Westwood, Massachusetts Columbus, Ohio, Johnston, Rhode Island, Westwood, Massachusetts