Business Support Manager
Shelton, Connecticut; East Providence, Rhode Island
Req. Number: 225711
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Business Support Manager provides overall administrative, analytical, and reporting support to the Commercial Onboarding and Payment Operations organization. The position will have exposure to senior management and executive leadership and will have deep involvement in some of the highest priority goals in the division. The Business Support Analyst will work closely with the Business Support Manager to deliver upon key goals and complete assigned tasks. This role will support both Commercial Cash and Commercial Card functions.
Responsibilities to include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the Quality Assurance program through assessments and analytics
- Create and facilitate training sessions and procedural updates as needed
- Using Excel and PowerPoint to expertly create, analyze, and produce high-quality analysis, infographics, reporting, and presentations from a variety of complex data sources to inform strategic direction and business decisions
- Help coordinate and lead initiatives and projects of increasing scope and complexity
- Be a liaison between COPO and internal stakeholders and partners across the Commercial Bank
- Manage, coordinate, organize and distribute reports
Provide administrative and project support when needed
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Ability to gather, organize, interpret and reconcile data
- A history of successfully implementing projects of varying complexity
- An understanding of Agile methodologies
- Advanced MS Office experience including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent collaboration and verbal/written communication skills
- Highly organized with strong time management capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Energetic and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Experience with quantitative analysis
- Commercial Banking background is preferred but not required
- College degree or equivalent experience
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Teller Export, Pennsylvania Export, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Teller Latrobe, Pennsylvania Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Customer Service Relationship Support Specialist I Johnston, Rhode Island; Medford, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Clinton Township, Michigan Johnston, Rhode Island, Medford, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Clinton Township, Michigan