Associate Middle Corporate Commercial Banking - San Francisco
San Francisco, California
Req. Number: 222601
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Citizens Corporate Banking is seeking an Associate in San Francisco, CA to support this growing region of the organization. The Associate will play a key role on deal teams and coordinating projects and will interact with Relationship Managers, Senior management, portfolio management, product partners, and other groups within Citizens. Our team of experienced bankers helps companies execute on valuable business opportunities by offering a full range of Corporate and Investment Banking products and services.
- Support Relationship Manager with prospecting, sales and customer onboarding and customer service
- Assist the Relationship Manager with maintaining and growing current relationships
- Responsible for the development of customer presentations, pitch books for new lending opportunities, cross selling and other business to new prospects and existing clients
- Co-ordinate internal groups for customer onboarding, account openings, gathering required client information and ongoing customer due diligence/KYC
- Act as liaison for relationship managers and customers for internal and customer inquiries to enhance the customer experience
- Conduct company and industry research
- Analyzing financial model output and client information to prioritize data and present conclusions for discussion purposes
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years Corporate or Investment Banking experience with a financial institution
- Growth mindset with desire to learn and follow directions well
- Ability to function as part of a flat organization, manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of multiple teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to express ideas in an organized and articulate manner
- Ability to follow-up independently and consistently in a timely manner
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis including financial statement analysis, financial modeling and company or industry analysis
- Self-starting team player who can think strategically and excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- High degree of maturity and integrity with a positive and hardworking attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full command of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with related financial services software a plus
- Excellent reputation as a team player
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 79 & 63 Licenses preferred
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.