Licensed Relationship BankerLocation Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Job ID/ Req. Number193128 Category Licensed Banker Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Work closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs and deepen relationships; proactively seek ways to grow customer relationships
- Provide recommendations and assist customers with a wide-array of financial solutions to help them save, spend, borrow and plan for retirement
- Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with branch colleagues and partners to support and refer customers with more complex financial needs
- Ensure compliance with all financial policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Achieve outstanding performance by going above and beyond for customers each day
- Be the face of Citizens Bank, presenting a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every interaction
- Strong recognition and incentive plans to accelerate you earning potential based on your achievements
- Continual opportunities to expand your financial acumen, sales expertise and interpersonal skills
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to develop your career and grow into new roles, such as a Wealth or Retail Management
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- College degree in a business related field preferred or a High School Degree or GED with a minimum 2 years sales and customer service experience.
- All applicants must possess an active Life/Health Insurance License and Series 6 & 63 licenses. Licenses are required to discuss and investment or insurance products with potential or existing customers.
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Exceptional listening and communication skills; ability to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident and ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.