Citizens Branch Manager I
Bank Branch, Branch Manager
Job ID: 2210452
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
- Leadership experience with a proven track record of mentoring and managing a team to drive sales results and operational integrity
- History of meeting or exceeding P&L targets; understanding financials and key business drivers to make sound decisions
- 4 years sales management in Retail or Branch Banking
- Successful record of meeting sales branch goals in a profit and loss environment
- Drive an outstanding customer experience validated through customer satisfaction surveys
- Maintain positive relationships with community and civic organizations
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work branch hours, including some weekends and evenings
- Meet and follow all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining an unique identifier from the NMLS
- Experience leading a branch with an FTE count up to: Tier I – 8 or more preferred; Tier II up to 7 or more; Tier III up to 7 or less; Tier IV up to 6 or less
- For Multi-Site locations qualified candidate will be skilled in remote or multi-unit management
- For an Evergreen position your assigned location will be figured out within 90 days and could be in an In-Store or Traditional branch
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Holding others accountable
- Customer service
- Risk acuity
- Business partnering
- Problem solving
- Retail banking
- Talent sourcing and assessment
- Important work & relationships – Help customers with important financial decisions that impact their lives like building a business, buying a house, paying for school or helping them realize their long-term financial goals. Colleagues and leadership listen to your ideas and feedback.
- Dedication to community – Thrive in a diverse, friendly and encouraging workplace that lets you give back to the community through volunteering and donating to causes that matter to you
- Recognition & reward – See your hard work rewarded with promotion, growth and new opportunities
- Training & development – Grow your career through training, mentoring, career planning and development that will enable you to branch off in any direction your talents and interests take you
- Outstanding benefits – Gain access to medical and dental insurance, a 401K with corporate match, tuition assistance and discounts on student loan refinancing. You’ll also get a discount on thousands of gyms, studios and fitness centers.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.