Wealth Client Segment Senior Manager
Wealth and Asset Management, Finance and Accounting, Lending
Rochester, New York
Req. Number: 223869
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Citizens Securities, Inc. is honored to be a high-quality provider in the investment services industry and is passionate about growing our market share in the states we currently operate.
- Manage, mentor and direct a team of 20 +/- Financial Advisors in an assigned market or region.
- Proactive participation in the recruitment and selection of assigned team.
- Build positive relationships with internal colleagues, provide FINRA supervision, auditing, reporting and results for team relative to assigned financial budget.
- Responsible for the management of any support colleagues assigned to this team.
- Responsible for all regulatory record keeping and files, group presentations, performance management and specific trade review/supervision.
- Required to identify and mentor team to additional investment/insurance product opportunities and Financial Advisors prospecting in region.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. 5+ years demonstrated ability.
- Series 7, 63, 65, 24 and state insurance licenses required.
- Management experience in all aspects of registered principal and supervisory role within a FINRA member firm required.
- Must have financial budgetary experience and consistent track record to deliver on financial expectations for team.
- Must have experience in recruiting and interviewing professional Financial Advisors in the field.
- Management in the direct sales of investment/insurance products with a proven record of success.
- History of ethical behavior and adhering to compliance in background and FINRA form U-4.
- The ability to pass challenging regulatory exams and maintain certifications through ongoing continuing education.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Why work with us
- Colleague development: We offer a clear career path, in-depth training, coaching and mentoring to help you reach your potential
- Outstanding resources: We have access to big data analytics, technology, referrals and industry-wide tools to help target and grow your client relationships
- Commitment to community: We give back to the communities you work in and live in by volunteering and donating to charities
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more
Awards we've received
- Forbes World's Best Banks (2020)
- Forbes Best Employers for Diversity (2021)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality – 100% Corporate Equality Index (2020)
- Military Friendly Employer (2021)
- Dave Thomas Foundation – Best Adoption-friendly Workplace (2020)
- Diversity, Inc. – Top 25 companies for diversity (2019)
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.