EDI Business Systems Analyst
Riverside, Rhode Island
Req. Number: 228798
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
- The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the set-up, maintenance, and support of clients who leverage Integrated Channel Services (ICS) for their payables and receivables solutions. The Business Systems Analyst works directly with clients to assess their needs, create requirements documents, develops maps, performs set-up tasks, support end to end testing, and ensure successful migration to production. Candidates will have advanced data analytics skills, exceptional communications skills, and the ability to build strong relationships across a diverse set of internal business partners.
- Manage a pipeline of new client set-ups and maintenance requests
- Lead meetings with clients to provide details on our specific product/services and gather requirements
- Develop maps to translate files, specifically any (CSV, Flat File, etc) to EDI 820 and vice versa based on client specifications
- Perform set-up activities on our EDI system (Connexion)
- Supports testing plans, process documentation and functional specifications for new and existing EDI mappings and workflows
- Ensures completion of end-to-end testing for all clients, including troubleshooting
- Provide short-term post-production support and execute cohesive hand-over to Level 1 production support
- Work cohesively with contacts across technology, implementations, payment operations, and product throughout the onboarding lifecycle
Review instructions before entering data:
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Qualifications - External
- 5+ years relevant business experience
- 3+ years EDI and EDI-mapping experience
- Knowledge of ANSI X12 Standards
- Advanced data analytics skills (i.e. inspecting, mapping, transforming, etc…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional business partners
- Experience with the system development life cycle and agile project management
- Knowledge of payment file types such as EDI 820, ISO 20022, BAI, etc.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.