Cryptographic Operations PKI AdministratorRiverside, Rhode Island
The Citizens Corporate Security and Resilience (CS&R) Security Engineering and Architecture (SEA) team is looking for a PKI Administrator, with a strong background in information security, cryptographic and data protection technologies.
This position will assist in integrating, supporting and the administration of enterprise cryptographic strategy and technologies. This includes, providing subject matter expertise, around PKI, Cloud and modern cryptographic protocols / constructs and key management.
This exciting position is both strategic and tactical in nature and requires a candidate, with a strong technical background and the ability to build relationships, mentor and consult at many levels.
Primary responsibilities include:
Administration of Certificate Lifecycle Management Services and infrastructure
Administration of Encryption and Key Management Services and infrastructure
Administration of Key Vaults, Cloud Cryptographic and PKI Services
Integration, validation and automation across cryptographic frameworks
Evaluate cryptographic tools, products and frameworks
Troubleshoot cryptographic anomalies, and issues across the enterprise
Negotiating and liaising with different technology teams within the organization.
5 or more years of relevant work experience
Solid understanding of PKI/PKCS, and cryptographic tools and techniques, including:
- Underlying infrastructure, and standards
- Key Management
- Certificate Life-cycle Management
- X.509 Certificates and Certificate Authorities
- Public/Private key encryption and digital signatures
- Cryptographic Protocols and Ciphers
- HSM applied use and integrations
- Solid proficiency in the following:
- Azure Key Vault and / or AWS KMS
- Hashicorp Vault
- SoapUI, Postman or other API testing tools
- Linux / BASH
- Proven ability to independently identify and resolve critical and complex issues through effective problem solving skills
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal), with ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Venafi CLM and/or Gemalto Key Secure/HSM experience preferred, but not required
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Bachelor’s degree required
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Work: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.