Consumer Ops Execution Sr Specialist
Corporate and Administrative
Riverside, Rhode Island
Job ID: 25111
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Consumer Operations Execution Senior Specialist will primarily support the business line by working in tandem with subject matter experts and colleagues to gather information and document processes and workflows according to internal/external policies and regulations. This will include maintaining the existing procedure inventory, assuring annual reviews are complete and all colleague sign offs are complete. Develop and implement quarterly refresher process reviews for both onshore and offshore teams. Manages the coordination and application of communication programs, develops and produces colleague communications for systems/operational issues and project implementation.
- Maintain functional procedures and workflows to address cross-functional training requirements, regulatory requirements and to ensure a satisfactory audit
- Consult with process owners, subject matter experts and mangers to document new processes or to update procedures and workflows based on changes to process or policy, regulatory or audit requirements.
- Submit drafts and revisions to subject matter experts or process owners for review and maintain documentation of approvals, re-writes and edits as required.
- Maintain current list of unit procedures, manage update requests and prioritize with outstanding assignments.
- Complete the annual procedure and workflow review.
- Report progress to management as required.
- Participation in meetings with internal and external colleagues to identify process improvements & efficiencies.
- Prepare the business unit’s communications through interaction with various levels of management, review options and materials, including electronic or print.
- Create and maintain Job aids & work guides, one point lessons and/or frequently asked questions
- Recommends changed to procedures or practices for branch, internal or external communications, i.e. DASY, newsletters, Share Point sites
- Assists manager (or designated colleagues) in seeking communication opportunities and gathers feedback on communication effectiveness.
- Coordinate the monthly job rotation for department
2-3 years demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
2-3 years combination of communications, writing and work experience
2-3 years of strong compliance/regulatory environment knowledge/skills
2-3 years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Ability to learn and document new processes according to established standards
Flexibility to work on multiple tasks and deadlines
Demonstrated organization, analytical and prioritization skills
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials
Associates Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Knowledge of banking or financial institutions recommended
Visio Process maps desirable
Macro skills a plus
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hybrid position: In-office 3 days week/2 days remote and is subject to change. Training is onsite.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- Citizens Branch Manager I Nashua, New Hampshire Nashua, New Hampshire
- Citizens Teller - Part Time West Seneca, New York West Seneca, New York
- Citizens Teller Maple Shade Township, New Jersey Maple Shade Township, New Jersey