Appraisal Service CoordinatorLocation Riverside, Rhode Island Req. Number204480 Category Risk Management, Compliance Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
This position is for an Appraisal Service Coordinator on the Collateral Fulfillment team of the Collateral Risk Management (CRM) Department. This department is responsible for appraisal procurement for the Wholesale channel. The Appraisal Service Coordinator will manage open appraisal orders placed by Brokers and Emerging Mortgage Bankers (EMB) on behalf of Citizens Bank from the time of placement to receipt of report from the Appraisal Management Company (AMC).
Primary responsibilities include:
- All Mortgage transactions that must have values documented by appraisal reports
- Appraisal and evaluation reports that are obtained through third party vendor relationships with an AMC who manage real estate appraisers to complete the assignments
- Brokers or EMBs facilitate the ordering of appraisal reports on behalf of Citizens at which time the CRM Fulfillment team becomes responsible for overseeing the orders through receipt of the reports
- Coordinator will be responsible for the open order management process for orders with multiple assigned AMCs
- Coordinator is responsible to work with daily systems reports to ensure collateral reports are received by the pre-determined Service Level Agreement (SLA) date
- Coordinator will monitor open orders where the milestone fell outside of the SLA and facilitating the completion of the appraisal report in time for closing and ensure the appraiser has scheduled inspection dates, when necessary, to assure progress is being made as expected
- Coordinator will pro-actively contact the AMCs by phone, e-mail or by submitting Excel spreadsheets to inquire as to the status of reports approaching the SLA but not yet received and those that have exceeded the SLA
- Coordinator will be responsible to update the status of the assignment and any changes in the report due date, if necessary, and flag assignments as rushes when needed in the CMS platform as well as communicate to all parties to the transaction as required to ensure all remain aware of the orders progress
- Handle all communication with the AMC, broker, account executive, and underwriter in a professional and informed manner
- Upon occasion, Coordinator may need to assist in uploading sales contracts, addendums, and plans and specs to the AMC
- Coordinator functions at a fast pace moving from working one collateral assignment, obtaining updates, keying into the system, providing updates to internal colleagues and moving quickly to the next assignment
- Coordinator is responsible for tracking and logging service issues to reflect on the AMCs’ monthly performance scorecard meetings. Accurate reporting is critical as these failures will count negatively against the AMC’s monthly scorecards.
- Role will involve working with individuals from the business line, external vendors and Collateral Risk Management
- Coordinator must be familiar with the bank’s policy and procedures as well as the CRM Department procedures
- 2+ years Processor experience, appraisal review or AMC experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and various internet applications. FNC/CMS platform knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of mortgage banking products, operations and/or property valuation
- Strong experienced background in Customer Service
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment and possess strong prioritizing skills regarding deadlines and the ability to handle intense situations
- Strong capacity to multi-task and work well under pressure with effective and proficient oral and written communications skills in a highly professional manner with internal and external partners
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Must be a self-starter a quick learner and able to work with little supervision
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours: 40 hours per week
Work Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.