Senior Treasury AnalystLocation Providence, Rhode Island Req. Number200588-1 Category Finance and Accounting, Treasury, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Deposit Manager role will support deposit strategy for the consolidated bank. In this role, the qualified candidate will work with line of business deposit teams to guide and report on deposit growth targets needed to fund loan growth. The candidate will also monitor and track overall deposit cost of funds, loan to deposit ratio (LDR), and balance sheet optimization (BSO) initiatives. This senior level position will also be an active member of the deposit strategy committee. In this role, the candidate will work with line of business deposit teams to achieve deposit growth goals, support new deposit initiatives, and contain overall cost of funds.
Working for the SVP of Deposit and Balance Sheet Strategy within the Treasury division, the Deposit Manager will also play an integral role as a liaison with Investor Relations in support of quarterly earnings and guidance.
The candidate will partner with the broader Treasury and Investor Relations teams to collect and review materials for the earnings release, earnings presentation, internal Q&A materials, and peer bank analytics.
- Lead the day to day responsibilities of the deposit strategy committee to include weekly reporting of the bank’s LDR. Prepare meeting materials for deposit strategy, ALCO, and business review meetings.
- Liaison with various line of business deposit teams to support initiatives and new products and to communicate corporate targets of deposit growth, risks, and opportunities.
- Have a working understanding of deposit products; especially as they relate to the bank’s liquidity position (LDR, collateral, brokered, etc).
- Build and enhance deposit reporting tools to assess trends on deposit betas as rates rise or fall and help determine the most cost-effective deposit alternatives.
- Within deposit strategy, manage all governance/regulatory needs of deposit strategy committee including committee meeting materials, spotlight topics, terms of reference, and meeting minutes.
Coordinate the collection of financial information from Treasury for quarterly earnings process. Track the receipt of earnings materials, consolidate and aggregate as a single point of contact, and submit materials to Investor Relations per tight timetables.
- 5-7 years’ experience in banking. Treasury experience and/or deposit knowledge a plus.
- Solid understanding of a bank balance sheet including funding and liquidity. Interest rate risk knowledge would be a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills needed to engage business partners, Finance, and Strategy teams
- Problem solving skills are a must. Ability to deal with complex financial and regulatory requirements and ensure compliance..
- Dynamic, energetic personality capable of motivating a diverse group to achieve a common goal.
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA Preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40 Hours
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran