Janitorial Custodian - 1st Shift
Job ID: 2210435
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Janitorial Custodian role within Real Estate Operations has responsibility for routine office cleaning and janitorial services within our Retail and back-office facilities. At Citizens Bank, we understand the value our military service members can bring to an organization. We encourage all veterans explore our open roles and apply.
Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas on a regular basis (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc.). Execute deeper cleaning tasks and special projects when required. You will be responsible for traveling to and cleaning locations within a 45-mile radius. This position pays$17.00 per hour.
- Company vehicle
- Heath benefits
- Company cell phone
Additional responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Closing out work orders upon completion; via cell phone or Computerized Maintenance Management System via computer access at facilities.
- Communicating in a pleasant and professional manner with internal Colleagues and external Customers.
- Maintaining inventory of cleaning supplies, tools and materials.
- Responsibility for maintaining bank supplied vehicle and phone.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in janitorial / cleaning role, preferred
- Proven customer service experience and / or abilities
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to communicate in English, including reading and writing
Education and Licenses:
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
Hours & Work Schedule:
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 5:30am – 2:00pm
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.