Inbound Business Banking Specialist
Customer Service and Call Center
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Johnston, Rhode Island
Req. Number: 224544
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Business Banking Service Specialist responds to diverse incoming business customer calls/requests regarding account activity and account related services in conformance with policy, procedures and service quality standards offering satisfactory solutions and appropriate options.
- Provides superior customer service and solutions in an efficient manner and timeframe
- Offers appropriate sales options and recognizes cross sell opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and enhance customer relationship
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to resolve routine customer complaints in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ability to recognize and generate sales opportunities
- Participates in ongoing training and briefing activities to ensure awareness of changes in products and services
- Processes transactions; accurately recording and updating actions and outcomes
- Accurately completes all customer follow-up work
- Maintain knowledge of products, services, and promotions
- Achieve set business line goals.
- Retains ownership of customer issues to satisfactory completion and knows to escalate when appropriate
- Mentor new team members
- Consistently ensure world class service
- Utilize all appropriate resources
- Two (2) or more years of recent phone/inside sales experience, Contact Center experience strongly preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook Windows based programs including e-mail
- AFS experience a plus
- Active communication/listening
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid technical product knowledge
- Strong sales skills required
- Excellent Customer Service skills with an emphasis on the customer experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, associate degree preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 10a-6:30p M,Tu,W,F and 9a-5:30p Sat
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.