Fraud Operations Sr Specialist - Citizens Access
Job ID: 23610
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Fraud Operations Sr. Specialist position is primarily responsible for fraud review and research of Actimize ACH Alerts, Threat Matrix new account alerts, Check Deposits, and various reports for the Direct Bank. Must ensure compliance with department Service Level Agreements, policies, procedures, regulatory and risk requirements. This role will include interaction with external customers, department colleagues, and both internal and external business partners with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. This role may also include problem solving sessions, process walk-throughs, and contribution to procedure updates as needed. May perform other duties as assigned related to Deposit and Online fraud, operational issues, and will need to manage competing priorities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to work independently
- Superior customer service skills
- Working knowledge of bank services and products
- Strong organizational, analytical, and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous banking contact center experience preferred
- Online Banking knowledge and experience a plus
- Proficiency in PC skills and MS office
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and to function efficiently in a high volume, fast paced deadline environment
Hours and Work Schedule:
- Hours per Week: 40 hours
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 12:00pm to 8:30pm
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- Citizens Pay Partnership Manager Westwood, Massachusetts; Utah; Johnston, Rhode Island; North Carolina; Remote Westwood, Massachusetts, Utah, Johnston, Rhode Island, North Carolina, Remote
- Director of College Bound Citizens Westwood, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Johnston, Rhode Island Westwood, Massachusetts, New York, New York, Johnston, Rhode Island
- Principal Data Analyst Columbus, Ohio; Westwood, Massachusetts; Johnston, Rhode Island; Remote Columbus, Ohio, Westwood, Massachusetts, Johnston, Rhode Island, , Remote