Fraud Operations Sr Specialist - Card Fraud Operations
Req. Number: 224879
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 2nd Shift
The Fraud Operations Senior Specialist is a customer service role within our Card Fraud Operations Call Center. This role is responsible for taking calls from customers, collecting, reviewing, responding, and analyzing data and/or documentation and to ensure compliance with department SLAs, policies, procedures, and/or regulatory and risk requirements in a fast-paced environment. This position requires the application of various methods, procedures, and knowledge of the business unit’s product(s) and system application(s).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct interaction with customers, Contact Center, and branches over the phone via inbound and outbound calls
- Analytical review of data and/or documentation which may include customer data and/or review for fraud/risk activities
- Managing competing priorities in an accurate and timely manner
- May perform other duties as assigned including trouble shooting operational issues, participation in projects, reporting of productivity, quality, and other ad hoc requirements in an accurate and timely manner
- 2+ years, experience in analysis, financial services industry, or business line experience a plus
- Organizational skills
- Solid ability to multi-task
- Solid customer service skills
- Proficiency in PC skills and MS Office
- Solid analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of department computer applications and systems
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Capacity to work independently
Associates Degree preferred
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 1:00pm to 9:30pm off on Saturday and Sunday
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.