Escheatment & Garnishment Business Analyst Specialist
Job ID: 229827
Full/Part Time: Full Time
As the Escheatment & Garnishment Business Analyst Specialist, you will function as a team leader for the garnishment and escheatment operational team; You will also spend a portion of time performing the work supervised. As the Team Leader, you will provide day-to-day supervision to a team including coordinating activities, checking on quality and work progress. You will work within established precedents and practices as well as analyzes information to solve on-going problems.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ability to develop & sustain strong, positive working relationships with internal and external colleagues and business partners
- Strong written and communications skills
- Ability to research and problem solve complex issues
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Able to work with all levels of colleagues from clerical to Senior Management
- Word and Excel proficient
- GL reconciliation/matching experience
- Excel – ability to create and update spreadsheets, work with macros
- Educational, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- 5+ years of banking operations experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Position is 100% in-office.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- Citizens Pay Partnership Manager Westwood, Massachusetts; Utah; Johnston, Rhode Island; North Carolina; Remote Westwood, Massachusetts, Utah, Johnston, Rhode Island, North Carolina, Remote
- Director of College Bound Citizens Westwood, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Johnston, Rhode Island Westwood, Massachusetts, New York, New York, Johnston, Rhode Island
- Principal Data Analyst Columbus, Ohio; Westwood, Massachusetts; Johnston, Rhode Island; Remote Columbus, Ohio, Westwood, Massachusetts, Johnston, Rhode Island, , Remote