Deposit Ops Sr Specialist
Job ID: 23606
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Deposit Ops Sr Specialist will provide support across multiple business lines including Legal Garnishments and Escheatment in the Payment Processing Department. The Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to clerical work, data entry, miscellaneous project support including spreadsheet creation and updating.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Reviewing legal and escheatment documents and determining appropriate action to take
- Handing customer, attorney and colleague phone inquiries
- Reporting daily volumes and creating action plans
- Adherence to risk management requirements, including regulatory and product changes
- Processing of miscellaneous customer service requests
- Research and Problem Solving
- Gathering and reporting of statistical data
- GL Reconciliation
- Procedure Updates
- Process Improvement
- Ability to develop & sustain strong, positive working relationships with internal and external colleagues and business partners
- Strong written and communications skills
- Ability to research and problem solve complex issues
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Able to work with all levels of colleagues from clerical to Senior Management
- Word and Excel proficient
- GL reconciliation/matching experience
- 5+ years of banking operations experience
- Excel – ability to create and update spreadsheets
Educational, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:30am -5:00pm or 8:00am - 4:30, Monday - Friday
Hybrid position - 3 days/week in-office/2 days remote after training period. Subject to change.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- Citizens Pay Partnership Manager Westwood, Massachusetts; Utah; Johnston, Rhode Island; North Carolina; Remote Westwood, Massachusetts, Utah, Johnston, Rhode Island, North Carolina, Remote
- Director of College Bound Citizens Westwood, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Johnston, Rhode Island Westwood, Massachusetts, New York, New York, Johnston, Rhode Island
- Principal Data Analyst Columbus, Ohio; Westwood, Massachusetts; Johnston, Rhode Island; Remote Columbus, Ohio, Westwood, Massachusetts, Johnston, Rhode Island, , Remote