Deposit Operations ManagerLocation Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Job ID/ Req. Number192247 Category Management Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
This is an Operations management position. The selected candidate will manage a team of 10-15 colleagues in a fulfillment environment. The team's primary function is Consumer Banking New Account Opening and Funding for Online Banking and Contact Center customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
managing to required and regulated service levels
- ensuring compliance with regulations related to new account opening, funding and disclosing.
- managing bank risk related to New Account Opening, Funding and Disclosing
- maintaining updated policies and procedures
- training of new account openers
- participation and testing related to new account product and system upgrades
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of Banking operations experience - preferably in a fulfillment environment
- 2-3 years Supervisory/management experience
- MS Office - Excel(proficient), Word
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong ability to coach and develop colleagues
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to identify and mitigate operational risks
- Self Starter
- Prior experience in a highly regulated environment
Business Bachelors Degree or equivalent banking experience
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday; flexibility required based on work load and system upgrades
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.