Contact Center Quest Servicing AdvocateLocation Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Req. Number208078-1 Category Customer Service and Call Center Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Are you ready to take your customer service skills to the next level? Are you interested in helping some of the Bank’s most valuable customers meet their financial goals? If so, our role may be the right career choice for you.
- Empowerment to provide “one call resolution” to affluent customers by learning to resolve customer inquiries from start to finish
- Help build customer relationships by recommending products and services that meet their banking needs
- A collaborative team environment where colleagues work together to resolve complex customer issues
- Comprehensive training to service a variety of bank products including Deposit Accounts, Loans, Online Banking, Credit Cards, etc.
- Increased responsibilities to develop your own potential, learn new skills, and grow into new roles
- Support from dedicated leadership to gain comfort in the role and meet personal goals
- Quarterly performance-based incentive bonuses
- Exceptional benefits such as medical, dental, and generous Paid Time Off policy
- Schedule options that allow you to find the ideal work/life balance
- Access to 401(k) with corporate match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Access to exclusive colleague offers on Citizens Bank products and services
- A work culture that believes in the power of working together and supporting the unique needs and career aspirations of each individual
- 1+ years of exceptional customer service and sales experience
- Positive and customer-focused mindset
- Strong listening and problem solving abilities, persistent enthusiasm when interacting with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- High school degree or equivalent
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 11:30am - 8pm Off Wed & Thursday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.